Baseball cards are still meant to be one of the most valuable collectibles, and many hobbyists still collect them. However, you’d require a very good quality scanner for scanning these baseball cards, one which will meet all your requirements for baseball cards scanning.
There are a lot of scanners available out there in the market, both offline and online. Are you looking for suggestions that’ll help you decide which scanner to buy? Then this article will help you out. Down below is a list of the top 5 best scanners in the market right now, along with their features and ratings. If you’re interested to know more about them, then do give this article a read.
1. Epson Document Scanner for Baseball Cards
Rating: 4.5/5 stars
Epson is all about innovation. They provide products and services that surpass people’s expectations and have a reputation for quality and value. Epson is known for providing customers with economic and eco-friendly products. Read ahead to know about the specifications of this scanner from Epson.
- This scanner is claimed to be the world’s fastest photo scanner for scanning thousands of photos and cards as fast as possible.
- You can preserve your priceless basketball scards with this scanner, for it can scan up to 8.5 inches wide.
- You can also scan your favorite baseball cards automatically.
- Its flexible scanning offers you modes for easy sharing, archiving, and enlarging and can handle multiple sizes in one batch.
- It comes with an easy to connect USB and wireless connectivity for flexible placement.
- It has a perfect picture imaging system that brings new life to your old photos and old sports cards with auto enhancement, color restoration, and red-eye reduction.
2. Fujitsu Document Scanner
Rating: 4.6/5 stars
Fujitsu is till date one of the most leading Japanese information and communication technology company that offers a wide new range of technology products, services, and solutions. It is the fourth largest IT vendor globally and uses its experience and the power of ICT to serve its customers with the best quality products. If you want to know about the features of this Fujitsu scanner, then do read ahead.
- This scanner is designed to make end-to-end scanning processes faster.
- It even cleans up the most challenging documents that include decorated backgrounds for improved OCR, reduced scans, and has curtailed specialized profile creation. This makes it perfect for scanning of your baseball cards and other sports.
- It has a scanning speed of up to 60ppm and has an optical resolution of up to 600dpi.
- Other features of this scanner include a LED-light source, Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection. It also has TWAIN and ISIS drivers, making it compatible with virtually any software.
- Its acoustic sensors protect your documents by stopping your machine immediately if it hears a misfeed so that your documents do not get damaged.
- It has an advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in handling and an 80-sheets automatic document feeder.
- It is also capable of handling all your sticky notes hard and embossed credit, labels, cards, and ID cards. You can place upto 1.4mm thickness on it.
3. Brother Document Scanner for Baseball Cards
Rating: 4.2/5 stars
With a history of over 110 years, Brother International operates with fully integrated sales, marketing, and service capabilities. It is a renowned brand leading the market in producing premium quality goods with innovative designs for your printing and imaging markets. Read ahead to know about the features of their high-speed scanner.
- This scanner offers many powerful features, including a two-sided scanning and up to 50-page capacity auto document feeder.
- It also handles few documents up to 196 inches long business cards, photographs, any sports cards, including baseball cards and even laminated ID cards and many other sports cards.
- It features one-touch programmable keys, Auto-Star scan for automatic scanning, and enhanced security features and has an easy-to-use interface.
- It can connect your computer with the help of a USB interface and can also scan the documents at up to 1200x1200dpi resolution.
- It can scan to multiple convenient destinations and is bundled with a suite of scanning software.
4. Canon Document Scanner
Rating: 4/5 stars
Canon is a Japanese company that is renowned internationally as well. They offer a very reliable hardware that produces high-quality images and smart workflow software. This document scanner from Canon has many features, which are mentioned down below.
- It can easily convert your paper documents into digital formats or can also directly scan to the cloud.
- It can handle all your different documents like passports, receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, long documents, etc. This scanner can easily scan your sports cards and baseball cards as well.
- It can scan on both the sides of your documents. So on average it takes 30 minutes per page to color the document.
- It is also backed by a 3-year warranty.
5. Panasonic Document Scanner
Rating: 4.2/5 stars
Panasonic is a multinational company, and it has a commitment to providing a “better life” for their customers and contributes to creating a “better world” around them. They provide a wide range of products, and this scanner from Panasonic has some great features. Read ahead to know more.
- It has a mixed document feeding and a 300 sheet auto document feeder.
- It also comes with a reliable ultrasonic double-feed detection.
- This scanner also features automatic binary/color distinction and automatic crop and de-skew.
- It can be used for scanning different types of documents along with sports cards such as baseball cards.
Which one is the best of all?
From all the scanners, as mentioned earlier, the best one for scanning baseball cards is the Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-speed and Photo and Document scanning system. It is one of the best-rated products in the market and also has great customer ratings. It features an easy auto upload and backup and has a single step technology that captures both the image and any handwritten notes in a single-scan. It is the perfect choice for all sorts of scanning.