Stickers are fun and interesting. They are useful for businesses, freelancers, and anyone who loves decorating his/her space.
If using stickers is so much fun, we can only imagine how much fun it is to print them! If you are among the creators and are confused about the right equipment, you have come to the right place. We are going to help you choose your greatest weapon – the printer!
Do you really need a separate printer?
Yes, you do. Regular printers are more expensive and can be very inconvenient because stickers need thick paper. It is very easy for thick papers to get stuck during printing. Also, the ink will exhaust quickly because stickers need a lot of ink.
When you buy the best sticker printer you will do away with all the hassle and focus only on your job: Printing awesome stickers!
According to our research, the following are the best printers for printing stickers:
Best Printer for Stickers
1. HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer
HP has always been one of the leaders in the world of printing. That is why it is no wonder that HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer is among the most sought-after printers for stickers on the market. This is a portable printer with a hoard of features that we are going to explore now:
- It lets you print 2 x 3 inch stickers.
- You can connect it to your social media accounts on the phone (with Bluetooth) using the company’s app and print photos directly. You can also use it for stickers, labels, and more.
- The company also offers HP ZINK sticky-back photo paper and recommends that we use it to make any photo or image a sticker! The sticky-back paper ensures that you get the best output with a peel on the back that you can conveniently take off. The printer gets you started off with 10 photo papers.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery
- It allows borderless printing
- The package includes a micro USB cable, a setup card, a regulatory sheet, 10 sheets of HP Zink sticky-back photo paper, and the printer itself.
- The company offers one-year limited warranty and 7-day free web support.
2. Kodak Mini 2 HD Wireless Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer
Giving close competition to HP is Kodak, with its Wireless Portable Mobile Photo Printer. It lets you print 2.1 x 3.4 inch photos without the need to use any cables. You can directly connect through Bluetooth.
Here are a few of its other features:
- It has no buttons or cables. It allows seamless connectivity and printing. All you need to do is to download the Kodak app on your phone and connect through Bluetooth. The app gives you many options for printing such as stickers, photos, cropping, ID photo, etc.
- It supports iOS and Android phones.
- It uses the 3 PASS D2T2 Dye Transfer Method thanks to which the photos dry instantly and give you detailed, bright results.
- The company claims that the photos will remain vibrant for 10 years!
- The printer comes with Kodak MC Cartridges that have paper and ink so that you don’t look any further.
3. ZINK Phone Photo and Labels Wireless Printer
It is not just the popular companies! There are many others that we may not have heard of, but they have masterpieces. ZINK is one of them. The phone printer is Wi-Fi enabled and has a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. It can print photos and labels from your phone.
Here are some of its standout features:
- It supports iOS and Android, both.
- It uses the Zink Zero Ink Technology.
- It has an automatic cutter as well, which lets you go for full cuts or kiss based on your preferences.
- You can use any Google Cloud Print Apps or AirPrint enabled apps with this printer.
- The company recommends that you buy ZINK zRolls for printing. They are available in different sizes, and you may choose based on your preferences.
- It accepts the SD card as well, so that’s an additional plus.
- A few users have said that the photo quality is not great, but we found out that the quality is actually really good for iOS users. So, if you have an iPhone or Mac, this printer is definitely worth considering.
4. Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable Instant Photo and Sticker Printer
Another good one from Kodak, the instant photo printer prints beautiful 4 x 6 inch photos and stickers. It allows seamless one-touch printing thanks to which you can print pictures directly from your phone.
- The printer comes with an iOS Lightning Adapter and Android Dock Pin, making it compatible with the major types of smartphones. It is also Wi-Fi enabled.
- It uses the D2T2 Thermal Transfer Technology, ensuring that the photos stay bright for years without bleeding or fading.
- The printer apparently works to charge devices as well, which is a unique feature. So, if you need fast charge as you wait for the photos or stickers to print, this will come to your rescue. It has a charging dock!
- Use the Kodak Photo App to make use of filters and other customizations, and print amazing cards, stickers, collages, and more.
- The printer also comes with a pack of 10 photo cartridges and paper.
- It takes around 15 minutes to print photos.
5. Lifeprint 2 x 3 Portable Stickers and Video Printer
Super easy to use and of great quality, the Lifeprint printer is one of the most loved sticker printers out there. It is portable, and you can easily carry it around with you.
We have done further research for you. Read on to find out more of its features:
- The company promises augmented reality hyperphotos. You can print even GIFs and live photos!
- You can connect with your friends who also use Lifeprint and share photos as and when you wish to. The company claims that it is the world’s first printer to allow this.
- It lets you connect with Bluetooth and print within 30 feet distance.
- It comes with a charging cord.
- Print out fun photos and stickers after adding memes, filters, and more.
- The only thing we did not like is that the adhesive peel is quite fussy and may not peel off as smoothly as we would wish.
Here you are! This is our list of the best printers for stickers. We have used each of them and have given our honest opinion. If you think there are other printers that could make the list, please let us know through Comments.