Amazon labels all products it ships, but these labels come at a price. The price, sadly, is much more than you would want to incur. So, the best thing to do would be to print the labels yourself. The best way to do so is to get yourself a printer for Amazon FBA labels.
Won’t a printer cost more? That’s a valid question, but in the long run, you will save quite a lot of money especially when you compare it to what Amazon expects for the same service. Some people may prefer buying label sheets in bulk as well but again if you are on Amazon to stay on Amazon and grow your business tremendously, no option is better than buying the printer itself.
|Model Name||Rollo FBA Label Printer||ZEBRA-GC420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer||Brother QL-1100 Barcode Thermal FBA Label Printer|
|Printing Speed||150 mm/s||102 mm/s||110 mm/s|
|Print Resolution||203 DPI||203 DPI||300 DPI|
|Print Labels and Bar code||YES||YES||YES|
|Weight||2.2 lbs||3 lbs||3.65 lbs|
|Compatible with OS||Windows and Mac||Windows and Mac||Windows and Mac|
Best Printer for Amazon FBA Labels
To make the buying process fun and easy for you, we have listed out the best printers for Amazon FBA labels in this article. You can choose based on your preferences without having to search any further. Sounds good? Let’s start then!
1. Rollo FBA Label Printer – Grade High Speed Printer
We are just going to put it out there before going any further – The Rollo Label Printer is one of the best options on Amazon today. It is a best seller with multiple features that are bound to impress you. Don’t believe us? Keep reading:
- You can use it for multiple reasons. In fact, it works well for any Thermal Direct Label.
- It can print labels of width 1.57 inches to 4.1 inches. You don’t have to worry about the height of the labels at all.
- It uses Advanced Thermal Direct technology, which eliminates the need for ink or toner.
- The manufacturers claim that it is the fastest printer out there at 150mm/s.
- Whether you want to print labels for Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, or any other platforms, this printer is your answer.
- You can find multiple how-to videos to help you set up the printer. It is simple and straightforward.
- It is compatible with Windows as well as iOS.
- Print 4” x 6” shipping labels, barcode and ID labels, mailing labels, and warehouse labels with utmost comfort with the Rollo Printer!
2. ZEBRA-GC420d Direct Thermal Desktop Printer
This multi-purpose printer offers a great number of options and choices for you to explore in the world of label printing. It is one of the most popular products out there despite being expensive due to its features. Let’s take a look:
- It is very easy to use, allowing connection with a serial port, a USB, or a parallel port.
- It uses Direct Thermal Technology. This means that you no longer have to worry about ink or toner supplies.
- It offers enterprise-level durability and performance.
- You can print shipping labels, mailing labels, barcode labels, binder labels, receipts, and name tags with this wonderful printer.
- It is compatible with Windows 10 & above, and Mac OS X 10.6 Leopard & above.
- It can print 4 in/sec at 203 dpi.
- It lets you print exactly according to your requirements so that you don’t waste paper.
- It is energy-star approved.
3. Brother QL-1100 Barcode Thermal FBA Label Printer
The Brother printer is a favorite because of its ease of use and the many features it offers. These include USB host interface and barcode crop function. Let’s explore these and the other offerings further:
- It is a wide format printer that lets you print labels that are 4 inches wide. This makes it the perfect gadget for address labels, postage labels, and mailing labels.
- It prints 69 standard address labels every minute.
- It eliminates the need for you to print barcode sheets because it can crop barcodes on its own. However, this is available only for Windows, making it quite restrictive.
- It is compact and can sit neatly on your desk without occupying too much space.
- You don’t need to install any software on your Windows PC. Just plug it in and start using it.
- It comes with free software development kits to make usage even easier for Android, Windows, and iOS systems.
4. DYMO Label Printer – Thermal FBA Label Printer
Another extremely good choice, the DYMO Label Printer lets you print barcode labels, shipping labels, filing labels, and mailing labels among other things. It allows turbo labeling and many other features such as the following:
- It is a thermal printer that does not need ink or toner.
- You have the freedom to customize labels using apps such as Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- It allows 450 turbo prints that are precise.
- It is super easy to use.
- You can print 71 4-line labels every minute with this printer.
- It is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 & above and Windows 7 & above.
- The box contains the printer, a starter roll, an adapter, a power cable, a USB cable, and a quick start guide that will help you through the setup process.
5. Canon Pixma Wireless Printer
If you want a multifunctional printer, you will not go wrong with the Canon Pixma Wireless Printer. It is an all-in-one printer that satisfies multiple needs together, including printing Amazon FBA labels. Let’s take a closer look:
- Along with printing, it also scans and copies. It has a special AirPrint feature as well.
- It comes with an OLED display that shows the printer’s status and other details.
- It is compact and easy to use.
- It is available in 4 colors – pink, green, white, and black.
- For amazing print quality, you need just 2 fine cartridges. The FBA labels will come out looking all classy and professional!
- The AirPrint option allows wireless printing. So, you can print directly from your Mac, iPad, or iPhone without worrying about cables or multiple apps.
- It also has dual paper feeding, which means it can hold photo paper and plain paper together. Since the tray accommodates both, you don’t have to keep swapping it as your needs change.
- You can also enjoy voice-activated printing. This is a feature that we particularly love!
- A few users have said that connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth is slightly time-consuming, but once it connects, everything is smooth.
Each of the products we mentioned in this list will do the job without worries. They are all top-sellers and extremely reliable. Your job now is to pick your favorite and go with it! All the best!
How to Print Labels for Amazon FBA?
Amazon has become a top choice for both the buyers and sellers due to their audience reach and global availability. However, one issue that most of the sellers face is the shipping of products at the time of orders. To solve this problem, the company came up with a feature known as “Fulfilment by Amazon” or FBA. This feature allows sellers to ship products to the Amazon facility, where the products are stored in their storage and dispatched when ordered. This new strategy is beneficial for sellers, as they can ship the products in bulk at an economical rate.
For shipping and storing products, the printed labels on each product are mandatory. The company offers to label all the products at the price of $0.20 per item, but one can do it by themselves to save some bucks. The most asked question related to packing the products on their own is how to print labels for Amazon FBA. Well, there is one easy way to do it.
The most convenient method for printing labels is to get the amazon barcode labels from the “Label products” page once you create the shipment. You can also get these labels from the “Manage Inventory” page.
Once you get the labels, follow this process to print them in “Label Products” page:
- Select the product or the shipment for which you require labels from the “Shipping Queue” page.
- If you are dealing with multiple shipments for the same product, then you can select the quantity of each product from the “items” column.
- Click on the option of “Print labels” that is given on the bottom of the page. A PDF file is generated, which you can view and print on the label papers.
You can do the same process from the “Manage Inventory” page by selecting “Print item labels” from the action on the selected item drop-down menu. The label’s size is specified on the site so that you can print the labels in the right size.